We make our building available to various non-profit support groups:
- The Arc is the largest national community-based organization advocating for and serving people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families. The Harper Woods chapter is housed in our church school wing.
- AA: Two local chapters of Alcoholics Anonymous meet weekly at St. Michael’s, one on Sunday evenings, the other on Monday and Thursday evenings.
- NA: A chapter of Narcotics Anonymous meets at St. Michael’s on Thursday evenings.
- Alzheimer’s Support Group meets the first Wednesday of each month.
- BNI: Business Network International meets in our building every Wednesday morning.