above: Together again! July 5, 2020
Welcome to St. Michael's
Walk the Labyrinth
While St. Michael’s is closed the Labyrinth is accessible for walking and meditation. Please feel free to stop by and enjoy its peace and beauty. Our church monitors have observed folks using the Labyrinth, so we know the community is taking advantage of this resource.
Worship This Sunday, July 12
Morning Prayer in Yeoman Hall at 9 am
This past Sunday saw our first gathering since March and we welcomed 35 parishioners for worship. We hope to see you this week.
If you can’t make worship or don’t feel comfortable attending in person – the service will be recorded and uploaded to the digital worship page (link below) as soon as possible on Sunday.
Online Compline, Thursdays at 7 pm
PLANNING FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP...
The Vestry and Wardens have spent considerable time in arranging for our parishioners to worship together safely. Please continue to observe the following:
- Face masks are mandatory for all participants. We will have a limited number of disposable masks in case you forget yours.
- No physical greetings, embraces or handshakes either before, during or after worship.
- When entering or exiting, please keep 6’ of distance between other worshippers.
- The collection will be received as you enter the hall in one, stationary collection plate.
- Please observe the 6’ seating arrangement during worship.
- There will be some spoken responses in the service and we are grateful that Christian Schoen will provide music. Alas, we will not be singing.
- When worship concludes, allow those nearest the doors to exit first.
- There is no coffee hour or socializing after worship, but feel free to visit in the parking lot while maintaining distance.
- If you can’t make worship or don’t feel comfortable attending in person – the service will be recorded and uploaded to the digital worship page on the website as soon as possible on Sunday.